Tiny Tot Day Care Center
Our mission is to provide a high-quality early childhood education for young children by implementing a program that is developmentally appropriate by age and individual uniqueness. We are instructed to: “Train up a child in the way [they] should go: and when [they are] old, [they] will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Our goal at the Mt. Pilgrim Tiny Tot Day Care Center are as follows:
- To nurture our children every day to feel loved and special and good about themselves.
- To challenge all children in the center to develop physically, socially, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually without undue stress.
- To care for and support all of our children to reach their God-given potential and to feel competent in the world around them.
- To guide our children to develop appropriately in a positive environment enhancing their character, personality, abilities, and talents.
- To implement policies and practices that will help our children toward good physical well-being and a safe environment conducive to learning.
Our vision at the Tiny Tot Day Care Center are as follows:
- To explore the lives of children with a healthy mind, body, and soul; providing an atmosphere of love, faith, harmony, and hope.
- To have open ears, open eyes, open minds, and open hearts to listen to the cries of our children.
- To nurture them wholeheartedly, emotionally socially, and spiritually; to reach for the biggest door; the one that would lead to the widest range of opportunity.
- To present our children with an enjoyable experience to grown to be excellent achievers in life.
Tiny Tot Day Care Director
Rita L. Sallie